Posted by Steve Best on
- 2 Ripe avocados
- ¼ Cup Cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 3 Tbsp. red bell pepper (diced)
- 3 Tbsp. scallions (sliced)
- 1clove garlic (crushed)
- 4 Tbsp. Hurt Berry Farms’ Viridescent East Indian inspired Salsa Verde.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium size bowl smash the avocado with the back of a fork along with the crushed garlic.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, scallions & Hurt Berry Farms’ Viridescent East Indian Inspired Salsa Verde & incorporate.
- Serve with some authentic corn tortilla chips, grilled naan Bread, crudité or pair with a nicely grilled steak, fish or on top of your favorite veggie burger.
Share this post
- Tags: easy, guacamole, mild, mild sauce, simple, Viridescent